Saturday, October 13, 2007
Anne's Adventue
One rainy day Anne and her dog coaco were watching a movie in the family room. Anne was bored she wanted to take a walk threw the woods but of course it had to be rainy outside. By the time Anne's Mother got home from the grocery stor it had stopped raining .She asked her mom if she coud take a walk with coaco. Her mother said yes so she got her hot pink sweatshirt and her rain boots on . It was still damp outside . she walked out the front door and heard her mom yell to her that she had to be home in time for dinner .when she got to the acre woods she stopped to her a crying soud in suprise she found a little brown puppy about as small as her own hand sitting at her feet . her dog coaco started barking at the puppy she quick scooped the small thing up and brouht him home she ran into the door her mom wasn't very pleased with what she brought home but she new she had to save this puppy so she brought it to a animal hospital . The dcter said he was fine just a few splinters in her skin a few days later he was with a new family living happily ever after. Anne lived happily ever with her dog and mom too. The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Aly,
I loved your story about Annie.
I sure am glad she found that puppy, I guess she saved the day.
I have a great title for your next
story, Annie meets Olivia.
I just know someday you will be a great author.
Love
Granny
Cool story, Aly!
Isn't it great when we can take in a puppy and give it a happy home? I'm sure Holly's glad you're giving her a happy home, too! You've had lots of practice giving Maggie treats at my house.
Mrs. F
Post a Comment